Preppy Lifestyle Tips You Must Try!10/06/2023 Off By Catherine
A preppy lifestyle is all about being classic and chic, which can be difficult for those who are used to trendy styles. Here are a few tips on how you can embrace this lifestyle with even more ease:
Make sure you’re wearing the right shoes
When it comes to style, shoes are the most important part of the outfit. If a shoe doesn’t fit well or look good on your foot, then it can ruin an entire outfit. If you’re wearing the right pair of shoes and they make your feet feel good (and look great!), then you’ll feel confident and powerful when walking around in them–which will make others notice them too!
Have the right bag and purse
When you’re trying to achieve that preppy look, the right bag and purse can make all the difference. You want a bag that will complement your outfit without overpowering it, and vice versa.
Here are some things to look for in a good bag or purse:
- Matching color scheme: Choose an accessory that matches the rest of your outfit so it doesn’t stand out too much (or too little). It’s best if you choose something neutral like black or brown so that it goes with anything! But if you really love neon green shoes, go ahead and rock those babies–just pair them with something else in complementary colors instead.
- Material type: Is this leather? Canvas? Fabric? Does it feel smooth against my skin? The material type matters because not only does it determine how comfortable it feels while wearing but also how long-lasting its lifespan will be before cracking/tearing apart from wear-and-tear over time (which happens more often than we’d like).
Wear a great pair of sunglasses
If you’re going to do the preppy lifestyle tips, then sunglasses are a must. The best kinds of sunglasses are those that fit your face, have UV protection, and are comfortable to wear. You should also choose a style that suits your personal style and taste. If you’re going for a more casual look, aviator sunglasses are a great choice. These can be worn with anything from t-shirts and shorts to button-up shirts and khakis.
Pay attention to your skincare routine
You should pay attention to your skincare routine.
- Use a facial cleanser and moisturizer every morning and night.
- Exfoliate once a week, preferably with an exfoliating cream or scrub that’s gentle enough for daily use.
- Use a face mask once a week to help keep the pores clean and prevent acne breakouts, as well as hydrate dry patches of skin on your face (for example: around the nose). If you’re not sure what kind of mask would work best for you, look into options like clay masks that draw out impurities from within the pores; hyaluronic acid ones that plump up fine lines; fruit extracts like lemon juice mixed with honey–the list goes on! Just remember not all masks are created equal when it comes down to ingredients so always read labels before purchasing one just because someone told them about it online somewhere else besides at their local drugstore or grocery store nearby where everyone knows each other anyway 🙂 You’ll want something gentle yet effective enough if possible since some products can cause irritation if used incorrectly.”
Dress in classic colors
- Dress in classic colors like white, navy, yellow, and light blue. These are always in style and can be worn with other colors or accessories. They’re versatile and easy to match!
- Always wear a button-down shirt with your preppy outfit. It’s the easiest way to add classiness to any look you have going on.
- Don’t be afraid of wearing bold patterns or prints, just make sure they fit your personality!
Good haircut and make sure always neat and tidy!
A good haircut is essential for any preppy guy. You can go to the barbershop, or if you’re feeling adventurous, try cutting your own hair with clippers. This will save you money in the long run, but be careful not to cut off too much at first–you don’t want to end up looking like Pat from Trailer Park Boys (although that may actually be your goal).
The best way to maintain a great look is by going for regular trims every 6 weeks or so. If this seems like an expensive luxury somehow beyond your budget, then try finding someone who does excellent work on the cheap: barbershop interns are often willing to do quick trims without charging extra!
We hope you enjoyed our preppy lifestyle tips. Remember, a good haircut and skincare routine are key to making sure you always look your best. You should also keep up with current trends by following us on Instagram and Facebook!